Force-fed five. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi Mk3 TT RS:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 36.5lbs (Track Edition Exhaust + Mid Pipes), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust + Mid Pipe) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Smooth bends, tight packaging, and two attitudes. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is comprised of handcrafted 3-inch and 2.5-inch U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel single pass, 5-cylinder-specific tuned driver’s side muffler with a valved passenger-side tip outlet.
SwitchPath™ retains the factory valve behavior and obeys the TT RS’s ECU commands based on throttle input, engine speed, Drive Select, and the factory-issued exhaust button within the cabin. Sneaking out in the morning or creeping through town? Close the valve. Drop the hammer (or click into Dynamic mode), and your TT RS will sing a signature AWE tune with enhanced RS burbles that will provoke a firm grin.
Track Edition Exhaust:
The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the driver’s side muffler and valve on the passenger’s side. The result is a constant “valve open” mode. If you’re craving rich 5-cylinder tones at all times, this is your dose of steel.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Performance Mid Pipes:
To complement the SwitchPath™ and Track Edition Exhausts, equip the Performance Mid Pipes. No resonators, just straight T304 stainless steel from flanges to slip joints (why would anyone use anything else, right?). The Performance Mid Pipes are designed to be compatible with AWE exhausts and the factory exhaust, and can be purchased with your chosen exhaust configuration right out of the gate, or at a later date.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
Got the Track Edition and want to convert to SwitchPath™ for full valved functionality? Check out our SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit. Have SwitchPath™ and want to go Track Edition? No problem, we have a conversion kit for that, too.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, Performance Mid Pipes (if chosen), two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.