Featuring TIG welded T304 Stainless Steel CNC mandrel bent construction, stainless steel corrugated flex section, high flow 200-cell metallic catalytic converter, and a straight-through, free flowing design; Unitronic’s Turbo-Back Exhaust Systems are designed to remove the factory exhaust restrictions to unleash the full potential of the engine.
Like all of Unitronic’s Performance Exhaust Systems, a unique v-band fastener system, using T316 Stainless Steel flanges was utilized to ensure a leak proof connection every time. This is achieved through a locking ring on all Unitronic v-band flanges to guarantee a centric alignment of the two flanges. Unitronic’s mufflers feature a high density, high temperature glass fiber packing and are stamped with the Unitronic logo with a straight-through, free flowing muffler design.
These attributes combined ensure maximum performance, while maintaining a comfortable and unobtrusive tone inside the cabin. Exiting at the rear, exhaust gasses pass through dual 3.5” double wall polished exhaust tips with Engraved Unitronic Logo.
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
Top quality material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM Mounting Locations:
Use all Factory mounting location on the engine and on front subframe like an OEM part.
- T316 Stainless Steel V-Band Flanges:
Durable, rust proof and cnc machined.
- Smooth 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition:
Assure a smooth flow transition between Turbine housing and 3” Stainless steel piping.
- Locked V-band Rotation:
Securing downpipe to the engine assure no possible v-band flange rotation during hard acceleration.
- Factory position 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst:
For maximum efficiency.
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield:
To reduce radiant heat.
- OEM Oxygen Sensor Placement:
No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness.
- TIG Welded Construction:
Professionally TIG welded to ensure longevity, durability and top tier craftsmanship.
- 4-inch Corrugated Stainless Steel Flex Section:
High quality flex with inner interlock that will stay leak proof for years. It allows engine movement without stressing the factory rubber mounts.
- Unique V-Band Fastening System Featuring Clampco® clamps:
Maintain a perfect alignment of v-band flanges while ensuring a leak-proof connection every time. Fully reusable and quick to install.
- Sound Reflection Chamber Technology:
Sound reflection chamber used to cancel unwanted sound frequency and ensure a deep tone.
- Sound Absorption Technology:
Perforated chamber packed with High quality and durable high temperature Fiberglass wool. Ensure a deep tone and unwanted frequency absorption.
- Straight-through, free flowing muffler design:
Optimal performance achieved by removing restriction and reducing back pressure.
- 3.5-inch Double Walled Polished Exhaust Tips:
Mirror polished tips engraved with the Unitronic logo.
- Unitronic 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" Flex Section
- Unitronic 3" Link section
- Unitronic 3" Mid-Pipe w/ Resonator
- Unitronic 3" Rear Section w/ Muffler
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings
- All Necessary Hardware Included
Required Software - stage 2 is strongly recommended
Featuring a unique v-band fastening system and engineered using the latest in 3D modeling technology, Unitronic Performance Exhaust Systems are made easy to install.